What we do
- 100+ businesses are matched to a mentor
- 300+ businesses receive a free consultation
- 570+ business owners attend network meetings
- 530+ referrals to access further support
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars of in-kind contributions are made to the local economy
- We get 100% positive recommendations
- We provide 96% positive benefits
The Nelson Tasman Business Trust was established in 1993 as an independent, non-profit organisation, to provide free assistance and advice to both start up and existing businesses in the Nelson Tasman region.
The Trust receives excellent levels of satisfaction and recommendation from client surveys.
Pictured left are Lisa McRae (Office Administrator) and Sarah Holmes (Manager)
"This team is the best and any new business in Nelson not using their services is missing out on huge potential for advice, guidance and support."
Board of Trustees
Our Board of Trustees are:
- Ian Kearney (Chairman)
- Julian Clark
- Wayne Jackson
- Sacha MacDonald
- Kit Maling
- Mike Rutledge
- Craig Smith
- Venus Sood
Pictured left: Ian Kearney (Chairman), Craig Smith, Julian Clark, Gillian Williams (outgoing Trustee), Sacha MacDonald, Wayne Jackson and NTBT Manager Sarah Holmes (Trustees absent from the photograph are Kit Maling, Mike Rutledge and Venus Sood)